Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Article submission
 Login/Join

posted
I have written an article about the Booksmith author cards, a promo set that was first profiled in Non-Sport Update in 1997. Who might I contact about submitting it to either the magazine or the blog?

Posts: 14 | Location: Sacramento | Registered: May 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
This is an article I would like to read!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It would be a great follow-up by someone directly involved. I was thinking NSU might want to work it into an interview.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
This is an article I would like to read!

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a contact us link at the bottom of this page -- have you tried emailing?

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
There is a contact us link at the bottom of this page -- have you tried emailing?

Yes, a week ago. But no luck.

Posts: 14 | Location: Sacramento | Registered: May 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Any follow up on this article?

It would be kinda neat to have a “reader writes” issue with members from Card Talk contributing articles, ideas, blurbs, hot lists, pictures, & so on Smile
Or just a letter column Cool

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never heard nothing.... I gave up, and had a shorter piece published on LitHub. That was excerpted from a longer piece that should see the light of day sometime soon.

Beckett Team Member
posted Hide Post
Hello All,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We request you please submit your articles with your complete details to subscriptions@beckett.com.

Thanks
Marcus

Posts: 10 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: June 16, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beckett - Markush:
Hello All,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We request you please submit your articles with your complete details to subscriptions@beckett.com.

Thanks
Marcus

Send article ideas to a subscriptions email instead of an editor? Confused

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thomas:

If you are still interested, please email your article idea to myself. My email address is in my profile. Contact myself or Alan Biegel (who is also on here) is the best way to reach NSU editorial staff.

Thanks!

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post