Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Article submission

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/4097065696

July 15, 2021, 09:33 PM
ThomasG
Article submission
I have written an article about the Booksmith author cards, a promo set that was first profiled in Non-Sport Update in 1997. Who might I contact about submitting it to either the magazine or the blog?
July 15, 2021, 10:20 PM
cardaddict
This is an article I would like to read!
July 16, 2021, 01:50 AM
catskilleagle
It would be a great follow-up by someone directly involved. I was thinking NSU might want to work it into an interview.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
This is an article I would like to read!

July 16, 2021, 08:11 AM
webjon
There is a contact us link at the bottom of this page -- have you tried emailing?
July 16, 2021, 11:31 AM
ThomasG
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
There is a contact us link at the bottom of this page -- have you tried emailing?

Yes, a week ago. But no luck.
December 21, 2021, 08:22 PM
Heroes For Hire
Any follow up on this article?

It would be kinda neat to have a “reader writes” issue with members from Card Talk contributing articles, ideas, blurbs, hot lists, pictures, & so on Smile
Or just a letter column Cool
December 21, 2021, 09:32 PM
ThomasG
Never heard nothing.... I gave up, and had a shorter piece published on LitHub. That was excerpted from a longer piece that should see the light of day sometime soon.
June 18, 2022, 10:33 PM
Beckett - Markush
Hello All,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We request you please submit your articles with your complete details to subscriptions@beckett.com.

Thanks
Marcus
June 28, 2022, 08:14 PM
Heroes For Hire
quote:
Originally posted by Beckett - Markush:
Hello All,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We request you please submit your articles with your complete details to subscriptions@beckett.com.

Thanks
Marcus

Send article ideas to a subscriptions email instead of an editor? Confused
June 29, 2022, 10:10 AM
H_Toser
Thomas:

If you are still interested, please email your article idea to myself. My email address is in my profile. Contact myself or Alan Biegel (who is also on here) is the best way to reach NSU editorial staff.

Thanks!