This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/4047034486

November 18, 2016, 11:06 PM
Heroes For Hire
Variant & Standard Issue of NSU Dec '16/Jan '17 Issue
Limited to 999. Pretty cool Thumb Up
November 19, 2016, 01:55 AM
Triple-Frog
That's a much higher number than I expected Eek . The Arrow variant was numbered to 250.

Don' t think we need to worry about selling out at the show Smile .
November 19, 2016, 05:38 AM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by Heroes For Hire:

Limited to 999.

That's what i was worried about, way too many to be classed as a limited special for a show etc, these will just be available anywhere.

November 19, 2016, 08:27 AM
H_Toser
The card is printed to 999 but we actually ran much less of the magazine (just about half or so). So this is not really correct. There are no plans to distribute the balance of the cards.

November 19, 2016, 07:01 PM
catskilleagle
Don't worry. I think 999 is pretty limited for a Topps Star Wars promo. Some Star Wars collectors worldwide, who aren't that interested in cards, will want a copy with the card. Star Wars card collectors as well as the average promo collector will want the card. Beckett might want to print up more copies after all.

quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by Heroes For Hire:

Limited to 999.

That's what i was worried about, way too many to be classed as a limited special for a show etc, these will just be available anywhere.

December 02, 2016, 12:58 PM
H_Toser
Just a reminder, copies of Non-Sport Update's 2016 MCM Birmingham Comic Con variant issue are available for purchase through our website. The issue contains an exclusive limited-edition, sequentially-numbered Star Wars promo card. If you'd like to read about the issue and see the promo card inside, take a look here.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

December 16, 2016, 04:09 PM
David R
Harris, I noticed that you said there were 4 diff Wolverton promos in the new issue (1 per copy) but my two copies had # 3 and # 5

Does the new issue have # 2, 3, 4 and 5 ?
December 16, 2016, 04:24 PM
David R
Found out the answer

The new NSU has promos # 3 to 6, no # 1 or 2
December 20, 2016, 01:30 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Found out the answer

The new NSU has promos # 3 to 6, no # 1 or 2

I can sleep easy now Smile
December 20, 2016, 10:04 AM
David R
Wolverton promos # 1 and 2 were available through the Kickstarter, and some other means, but not NSU. I believe that RR Parks said they are more limited than the rest
December 26, 2016, 12:59 PM
Heroes For Hire
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
The card is printed to 999 but we actually ran much less of the magazine (just about half or so). So this is not really correct. There are no plans to distribute the balance of the cards.

Those extra Star Wars promos shouldn't just be stored in a box in an office. Gotta find more ways to distribute them. Maybe in a Star Wars issue Thumb Up
April 03, 2017, 01:46 AM
Heroes For Hire
I think a couple of others promos sold for a little higher, but I forgot to copy those down.
Here's one though one that I was able to re-find ...

Star Wars Rogue One Mission Briefing NEC UK Show Exclusive Gloss Promo Card P1
$11.05
Feb. 1, 2017
https://www.ebay.com/itm/311787632086