Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June/July 2015 Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
How strange, they obviously came into the UK and cleared customs via the usual European route as John & Graham got their's so where did they go then? Confused

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine has just arrived ,but it was in Brown envelope and posted in UK ? express 48 what ever that is

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine is here too Big Grin

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Same here, arrived in a plain brown envelope, appears to have been re-posted in UK Confused .

Also anyone else get a card saying it was their last issue and to renew their subscrpition? Can't see how it can be as I renew every year at the NEC in November Confused .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
happy times for everyone Big Grin ,no mine should be renewed in November as well I think

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for the confusion here folks....and appologize for the delay as well. I am looking into why copies were sent out in brown envelopes and why some received the "This is your last issue" notification card.

I'm glad copies have finally showed up for the rest of you but I am sorry about (and unhappy about) this other weirdness.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Not here yet. Now in brown envelopes??

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Seems my mag is mia; its been a week since my last report. I wonder where it is?

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Think you best contact them ,yes they came in brown envelopes instead of the white ones with non sport update on.