Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Bettie Page promo - Apr/May '11 issue
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bettie Page promo - Apr/May '11 issue
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
My NSU was in my mailbox this morning, with the Bettie Page variant! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool! I can't wait until I get mine, hopefully very soon!!!!!!!!

Posts: 425 | Location: Ada, MI | Registered: June 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got the regular , thanx
sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I live in the midwest and have not received my issue yet, although I usually receive it promptly. Should I be concerned???

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got my issue in the mail Friday and it had the normal card...

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I live in the midwest and have not received my issue yet, although I usually receive it promptly. Should I be concerned???

I'm in Virginia and have not received the current issue yet either, so no, I don't think you should be concerned, at least not yet!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Got my issue Friday here in Missouri.

Oh yeah, I pulled the variant promo. Thumb Up

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of andynova
posted Hide Post
I got my issue in the mail yesterday here in West Chester, PA (outside of Philadelphia). And yippee, I got the variant BP9a card. Really nice.

Posts: 106 | Location: West Chester, PA, USA | Registered: December 18, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I received my issue today. And I am very pleased to report that I received the Bettie Page BP9a-NSU variant and the RA James Bond 007 P2 promo.
Thank you for your generosity and your commitment to publishing a fine magazine.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
I received my issue today. And I am very pleased to report that I received the Bettie Page BP9a-NSU variant and the RA James Bond 007 P2 promo.
Thank you for your generosity and your commitment to publishing a fine magazine.
Fred

Thanks very much, Fred!!

Glad to hear that so many people are getting the variant card.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Mine came today and of course I did not get the variant card, but the regular card is pretty spiffy anyway. I also am quite impressed with the cover of the price guide, it just stands out with that Pierce Brosnan card centered and the Brando autograph. The green background is also a nice touch and brings out the cards dramatically.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I got my issue today, but no variant for me, just the regular one, which is beautiful in its own right, but I have to get my hands on the variant as well! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still waiting to get mine, I hope it is the variant!!!

Posts: 425 | Location: Ada, MI | Registered: June 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of puppetman
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday ... the common one. Never the less, it is a beautiful card.

Posts: 24 | Location: Florence,SC | Registered: November 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
I just received my issue which had the common promo. Nice card! Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I received my issue with the Variant card !!!! Elephant

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
I received my issue with the Variant card !!!! Elephant

Cool

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I received the regular version,still a nice looking promo.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
I received the regular version,still a nice looking promo.

Spidergoblin,
Are you getting my emails or messages,
regarding some trading cards I have for you.
Fred

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Hey freddy,yes I recieved the one yesterday to my suddenlink account.

I printed your list out to check what I have for you,I will email you later tonight with numbers.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post