Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Bettie Page promo - Apr/May '11 issue
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bettie Page promo - Apr/May '11 issue
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

The brand new Apr/May issue of Non-Sport Update is now shipping. Inside each issue is a Bettie Page Private Collection promo, courtesy of Versicolor Productions. Versicolor printed a variant promo for us and it's limited to 1,000. You'll find these randomly inserted in the new issue packaged approximately one per ten copies.

Here's a look at the "regular" promo (numbered BP9-NSU):

And here's the variant promo (numbered BP9a-NSU; limited to 1000)

Also, there is a cool James Bond Mission Logs promos (numbered P2), courtesy of Rittenhouse Archives. Here's a look at that:

Thank you very much to both Versicolor Productions and Rittenhouse Archives for the promos!

For more information about the new issue, including the table of contents and an order link, please take a look at our current issue page.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That variant is hot! the chase is on! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
me likey Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
These look great, nice additions to the set. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very nice - looking forward to getting these in April Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

Oh, are you going on a vacation later this month? Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
excellet promo's
- crossing my fingers for the variant Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Maybe forum members can post here which promo they received.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

Oh, are you going on a vacation later this month? Big Grin

Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
The Promos from this set are fantastic. Finding them all is going to kill me!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I got the BP9-NSU (5,000)

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Another BP9-NSU here in Toronto.

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:

My copy has not arrived yet. If you got yours than mine should be here soon! Hopefully today.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:

My copy has not arrived yet. If you got yours than mine should be here soon! Hopefully today.

I got mine on Friday the 4th, mine ships first class is why I get it so quick. Everyone I personally know that gets NSU and has regular shipping, gets theirs about three weeks after I get mine.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I picked up the new issue from Ed at the Chicago show today and was fortunate enough to get the BP9a-NSU variant! Thumb Up
I haven't received my subscription copy yet, we'll see how that turns out...

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Got my issue yesterday! and to my surprise was the nice Variant! I was not aware of the variant until I saw how nice of a promo it was and limited to 1,000 and started some research. If I kept up to speed on the forums more I would have known, but it made it a little exciting to get a chase card on my subscription. I wish this was done more often.

Thanks NSU!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Got my issue yesterday, and it had the non-variant promo.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my issue yesterady.... with the variant promo! Clap

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A--N--T--I--C--I--P--A--T--I--O--N