Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Bettie Page promo - Apr/May '11 issue
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bettie Page promo - Apr/May '11 issue
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
Hey freddy,yes I recieved the one yesterday to my suddenlink account.

I printed your list out to check what I have for you,I will email you later tonight with numbers.

Great. I was getting worried you weren't getting my messages.
TTYL

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on my issue Shake Head

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
my issue arrived today
- excited to read it !
oh, and I got the regular promo

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Thanks NSU. My issue arrived today along with the regular edition promo. The search is on!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batjay
posted Hide Post
I received the variant. So glad to have gotten this one as it is my favorite of the two promos. Great job adding a little extra to the collecting world!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 34 | Location: United States | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I got the regular promo.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I bought the variant on E-bay. Only card I need now is BP4 from NYCC with Brian Smith as the first artist listed!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still haven't received the latest issue. Hopefully I could still get the variant!

Posts: 425 | Location: Ada, MI | Registered: June 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my first, subscription based NSU mag in the mail today and happy to say I also got the BP9a promo. Thank you for putting out a great magazine and price guide.

Tom

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mccheese8472:
Received my first, subscription based NSU mag in the mail today and happy to say I also got the BP9a promo. Thank you for putting out a great magazine and price guide.

Tom

Congrats and "welcome to the party, pal."

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
quote:
Originally posted by Mccheese8472:

Tom

Congrats and "welcome to the party, pal."

Yes, thank you very much, Mccheese8472.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
Just bought the new issue at my local comic shop and got the regular promo.

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know of one person who bought two copies in Local Comic Shop in the U.K. and pulled the Variant in both.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well please tell them that i want one of them, thank you. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Well please tell them that i want one of them, thank you. Thumb Up

Not me Wolfie. The same FP has produced 3 Variant Betty Page promos in about 8 copies. They don't have any left now.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
I got the regular promo.

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
My NSU arrived today, and I pulled the variant BP9a Promo. Smile

I'll expect an e-mail from Wolfie any minute now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hello Paul. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
Regular in mine

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Variant ! Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post