Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    August/September 2015 Issue in Europe
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August/September 2015 Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
At least somebody finally has something good to say about the magazine lol

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

That is interesting, are there usually complaints aimed at the magazine? I find that surprising.

Posts: 36 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matesamo:
quote:

That is interesting, are there usually complaints aimed at the magazine? I find that surprising.

No - it was a Joke

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

No - it was a Joke

Ah, I see! I am so used to the internet hating everything I just assumed that they hated a printed magazine as well, lol.

Posts: 36 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ah, I see! I am so used to the internet hating everything I just assumed that they hated a printed magazine as well, lol.

There is nothing like a printed book or magazine. That is relaxation. Reading off a computer screen is work and it is tiring. There should be room enough for both, but as is the usual case, digital is forcing out the printed word. I will always prefer to buy the paper until no one makes it any more.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post