Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    August/September 2015 Issue in Europe
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
August/September 2015 Issue in Europe
 Login/Join
 
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
At least somebody finally has something good to say about the magazine lol
 
Posts: 11977 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
At least somebody finally has something good to say about the magazine lol


That is interesting, are there usually complaints aimed at the magazine? I find that surprising.

____________________
Box breaks, reviews and more on our YouTube channel!
www.youtube.com/Matesamo
 
Posts: 36 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matesamo:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
At least somebody finally has something good to say about the magazine lol


That is interesting, are there usually complaints aimed at the magazine? I find that surprising.


No - it was a Joke
 
Posts: 11977 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Matesamo:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
At least somebody finally has something good to say about the magazine lol


That is interesting, are there usually complaints aimed at the magazine? I find that surprising.


No - it was a Joke


Ah, I see! I am so used to the internet hating everything I just assumed that they hated a printed magazine as well, lol.

____________________
Box breaks, reviews and more on our YouTube channel!
www.youtube.com/Matesamo
 
Posts: 36 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: April 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matesamo:
Ah, I see! I am so used to the internet hating everything I just assumed that they hated a printed magazine as well, lol.


There is nothing like a printed book or magazine. That is relaxation. Reading off a computer screen is work and it is tiring. There should be room enough for both, but as is the usual case, digital is forcing out the printed word. I will always prefer to buy the paper until no one makes it any more.
 
Posts: 8718 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    August/September 2015 Issue in Europe

© Non-Sport Update 2013