Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hammer Horror question
 Login/Join

posted
I have a sealed plastic holder that conatins approx . 8 or 9 cards. I can`t tell exactly because I have not opened this.
There is a gold sticker [circular with edges like a saw blade] on the top edge of the plastic holder and it is also cello wrapped.
all I can see on the top card besides head shots of various hammer monsters is gold lettering saying Hammer Horror and what looks to be a #4 underneath.
On the back there is some script about hammer fils finishing up with .."These are films created solely by Hammer...
I can see the card number T2 on the bottom right hand corner.
What exactly do I have here ? anyone ?
thanks
sluggo

Posts: 31 | Location: canada | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I am allmost certain that it is the 9 card set for the 40th anniversary.

There is one on ebay at the moment, take a look and see if it matches.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks that certainly looks like it could be it..I can see the top card..like i mentioned mine is in a sealed plastic holder.

Posts: 31 | Location: canada | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
All these came in a sealed plastic holder. The one shown has just been removed to show what the cards look like.

Glad to be of help. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post