Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2020 NSU Holiday Giveaway #2!
 Login/Join

Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Mars Attacks for me.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I am looking forward to hopefully an Umbrella Academy Season 2. If not, there is always something that catches my attention.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of andynova
posted Hide Post
I’m looking forward to the Picard season 1 set

Posts: 106 | Location: West Chester, PA, USA | Registered: December 18, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I rather like the Picard set too
It is the first modern set that i would be interested in over the last 10 years

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
I may have said this last year too -- but I'm still hoping Chasing Amy gets released. . .

That should be for the what are looking forward to 2024! Drool

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picard.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to piko and ifish73. You have each won a lot of cards. Please email mbible@beckett.com and we will get those out to this week. Thanks to everyone for participating and keep checking back for the next giveaway!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
An unexpected holiday gift for piko and ifish, congrats to you both. Dance

Thanks to Beckett, NSU and Mr. Bible for doing these Card Talk giveaways.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to piko and ifish73!! Clap Elephant
And thank you again to Santa's helpers at Beckett for the great gifts! Thumb Up

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to piko and ifish73.Thanks to Matt for the contest

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Wow! That’s awesome! Thumb Up

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to both of you

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
Kudos to the winners

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your congratulations.
And thank you Beckett for making these competitions available to us .
Merry Xmas to all.

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Awesome!
Thank you to Beckett for running these contests. Fun to see all the responses.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post