Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2020 NSU Holiday Giveaway #2!
 Login/Join

posted
Giveaway #2 is here and we will be giving away two bundles this time instead of one.

These bundles are just a hodgepodge of cards from products we've opened over the past year or two. Pics are below.

To be entered, just tell use what products you're looking forward to in the coming year. That's it!

Two winners will be selected at 3pm on Friday. Also, make sure to check out our Instagram giveaway. It will be up soon! Good luck!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the UFO set from Unstoppable.

Also the art & images set and any new Bond set that comes along plus that great set that i don't even know exists yet.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
James Bond Heroes & Villains and Outlander

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Similar to the previous two posters.

James Bond Heroes and Villains from Upper Deck and UFO from Unstoppable plus the stuff already ordered that will appear in my mailbox next year due to Covid.

regards and many thanks

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Hooray!
I'm looking forward to CZX Middle Earth. Thanks!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Marvel X-Men Metal Marvel Universe!

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I am looking forward to a few sets next year:

Star Trek Picard Season 1
Women of Star Trek: Art and Images
CZX Middle Earth
CZX Crisis on Infinite Earths

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to X-Men Metal Universe!!!

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the Ultraman set from Richard Parks!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
A few worth a look for me, most mentioned . . .

Picard Season 1
James Bond, if they ever release it Roll Eyes
CZX Middle Earth, if I can touch it Wink
Game Of Thrones, if they ever end it Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The next Perna set .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I'm a glutton for punishment...

I'm looking forward to Marvel Black Diamond.

Hoping for a solid checklist.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Outlander Season 5 and Picard Season 1

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
The new Mars Attacks set from Sidekick/Topps.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Definitely CZX Crisis on Infinite Earths!

Also hoping that Attic Cards puts out a standard Puppetmaster set in 2021.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Any of the new Star Trek sets from Rittenhouse: (Star Trek: Picard Season 1 / Women of Star Trek: Art and Images / Star Trek: The Next Generation Archives & Inscriptions)

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have said this last year too -- but I'm still hoping Chasing Amy gets released. . .

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
I am looking forward to Marvel Black Diamond as well. Should be a fun set.

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to middle earth, only the lotr sketches though. Maybe one or two Star Wars sets but there are so many.

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anything from Fright-Rags!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post