Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August/September Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Although there is no news on this yet! I am hoping the Magazine's distribution is back to normal.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My copy arrived about 5 minutes ago in a clear plastic bag. The address and postage label indicates it was mailed in Greenford, Middlesex.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Yep, got mine as well Clap

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
My copy arrived about 5 minutes ago in a clear plastic bag. The address and postage label indicates it was mailed in Greenford, Middlesex.

Only round the corner from there and mine has yet to arrive

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
good news that they are coming

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Paper quality seems like it's back to the old quality. Maybe last month's " cheaper " feel was a one off.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got mine today and a PROPER NSU, well done Beckett Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Got mine today and a PROPER NSU, well done Beckett Thumb Up

Does it look like any suggestions from the readers were incorporated into the issue?

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The paper for the pages are back to normal

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The paper stock has gone back to the old paper stock from here on out (starting with the new Aug/Sep '16 issue). You all did not like the feel of the thinner stock and no one on the Beckett staff cared for it much either so we're back to the same sort of paper weight we used previously.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
The paper stock has gone back to the old paper stock from here on out (starting with the new Aug/Sep '16 issue). You all did not like the feel of the thinner stock and no one on the Beckett staff cared for it much either so we're back to the same sort of paper weight we used previously.

Dance Clap Elephant Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
still waiting for mine Shake Head

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post