Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Superhero September Giveaway!
 Login/Join

posted
I'm a little late to the party this year but I do have some goodies for everyone here!

It's pretty simple. We have a PMG Blue of Cyclops #'d 50 for 1st prize and a special Girl Power lot for the runner-up (it includes the cards seen here and maybe a few more). Just leave a comment below and you're entered. A winner will be announced on Friday, October 1st!

Also, be sure to check NSU IG and NSU's Facebook page. We will have separate giveaways there as well! Good Luck!

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
My comment is that I am enchanted by the Enchantress card.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice Scarlet Witch!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Bed hair AND a gun, Black Widow.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Hootenanny!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
enchantment time

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Digging the blue PMG!

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I don't think that witch likes me. Eek

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are great prizes!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vondrake
posted Hide Post
cool

Posts: 20 | Location: Bloomington, IL | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Cyclops is looking down at us. Nice cards!

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, those are flashy cards. Thanks for doing another round of giveaways.

Jess

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Nice group of cards - thanks for another contest!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Really like the Black Widow card.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
This is an awesome giveaway!

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Excellent cards

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Very nice cards !

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great cards and thanks for spoiling us. Angel

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post