Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Wacky Packages Reprint Mini-Magazine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wacky Packages Reprint Mini-Magazine
 Login/Join

Picture of Havlock
posted
Hi NSU Folks...

I just noticed the Mini-Magazine listed in the NSU store, can someone tell me is this actually a "Mini" i.e. is it really a smaller than normal magazine, or just short on the number of pages? (Either way I just bought one!)

Description from NSU store:

Wacky Packages Reprint Mini-Magazine
Non-Sport Update Vol. 8, No. 1 with a Wacky Packages cover (art by Jay Lynch) was one of our most popular issues ever and quickly sold out. Here's your chance to order a very special reprint issue, which will include all of the issue's original Wacky Packages related stories compiled in this 16-page mini magazine.

Posts: 134 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Standard size; just short on the page count.

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post