Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October/November Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Should be heading this way soon!!!!

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
But not yet Big Grin

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
And as if by MAGIC a soggy outer envelope arrives with the new Issue Smile Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Yep, mine too Elephant Still waiting for the show special Roll Eyes

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived this morning. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Arrived today.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Got mine today aswell

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived too today and its arrival was a surprise to my wife because she had got used to hearing me comment it was late again but not this time!

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Got mine. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Reporting a bit late this time but mine came last Thursday. Hey ... I can't be expected to remember everything ! Razz

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
My copy arrived today and I love the Warehouse 13 promo! Thumb Up

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post