Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promo Cards in Feb/Mar '16 Issue
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We've put up a story today about the promo cards in the Feb/Mar '16 issue of NSU. There are two different Walking Dead Season 4, Set 1 promo cards and four different Chronicles of The Three Stooges Series 5 cards, plus a promo card for Blood Drive: The Parody Collection.

You can see detail here:

Walkers, Stooges, & Parody – Collect ’em All!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if this issue has been received in the US, I see from the other thread that it's been mailed in Europe.

I only ask because my mail has been less than reliable, so I don't know if it hasn't been mailed, is still in the mail, delayed by PO or just plain missing. Thanks.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
got mine in the mail today!

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Oh good, thanks. Wave

At least I know it's making the rounds. Sounds like it has a lot of news.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Arrived today safe and sound.

Walking Dead P2.
Stooges #3.
Blood Drive P3-A.

And something to read tonight. Dance

Picture of RRParks CARDS
posted Hide Post
Got my issue yesterday. Always fun to get the current issue of NSU!

Posts: 87 | Location: Nevada | Registered: July 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
Hey Richard,
The Stooges promos included in the issue look great!

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Got my issue a few hours ago.
Walking Dead P2
Blood Drive P3-A
The Three Stooges series 5 P1 of four

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My 2 copies had Walking Dead P2 and P3 and Three Stooges 1 and 3

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post