Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

December/January NSU in Europe
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Clap

New NSU came today !!!

No extra promo - but the 4 included are fantastic.

Due to the previous issue problems, it means that there was only 3-4 weeks between my last issue arriving and this one Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nothing here again but it seems to be getting closer and still no subscriber copy has the Lest We Forget promo.

Perhaps they are all in mine. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
No Magazine for me Frown

Posts: 12159 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived yesterday, despite me asking there was no extra promo for me either Frown

The promos are cool, is that ST in Motion Promo miss printed or is it meant to have the text showing the right way on the back but backwards on the front? Very nice promo all the same, makes a nice chance from regular card promos.

If anyone is wondering why the randomness of delivery, I know to my area post from the US is taking sometimes twice as long as it was only 3 weeks ago. Must be a seasonal thing.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
No Magazine for me Frown

Me neither

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No magazine today, perhaps it will be here for Christmas???

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
No NSU in Flitwick yet Frown

I am sure the delayed ones are due to the extra weight of the Lest We Forget promo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apparently Harris got a deal on shipping from a Guy in a Red Suit. Only problem, he only delivers once a year.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nothing again today. Frown

However i did recieve a copy of NSU that was sent from Las Vegas 6 days ago.

Me thinks Harris is using the wrong postman. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Shake Head Nothing here today

Posts: 12159 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
NSU has landed. Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
It has arrived here today Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived too. Some great articles this time around, especially Miket999's letter that was so insightful into the Garage sale. I was one who bought off Mike's list. Let's hope we get another sale real soon.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It's intresting how well Mike and Bill did out it. My report where i did not sell a single card all weekend and spent loads of money would have given it a diffrent slant.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my copy Saturday. I have not read it yet, did not get the extra promo Confused

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
It's intresting how well Mike and Bill did out it. My report where i did not sell a single card all weekend and spent loads of money would have given it a diffrent slant.

Depends on how the cards were priced - Mike states that some of his cards were "probably" underpriced, therefore more likely to sell

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed the page on the NSU garage sale especially input from Mike T and Bill D. Its funny that I happened to buy the Barb Wire promos (from Bill) and the KYH-1 (from Mike) that was mentioned.

I had lots of success in garage sale buying, but no luck in selling (albeit Sunday only) So I turned around & used the garage sale ads on that auction site with m-a-j-o-r success!

So no complaints here and can't wait for the next garage sale...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post