Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October / November issue.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Ack Ack, is this issue out yet as the promos are already on ebay?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
My dealer order arrived on Thursday, so yes they are out there over here.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Was there a FRINGE Season 5 promo in the magazine? I got mine yesterday and the FRINGE promo was for Seasons 3 & 4.

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I spoke too soon, postman arrived late. It's here also.

Mine's got Fringe Season 3/4 promo also.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Was there a FRINGE Season 5 promo in the magazine? I got mine yesterday and the FRINGE promo was for Seasons 3 & 4.

No, it is a Seasons 3 & 4 card inside the magazine. The cover is misprinted "Season 5" as that's what we originally thought was due to come in but your Seasons 3 & 4 card is correct.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Ah good, mystery solved! Now if I can only get the time to watch Fringe again. I've only seen season one so far, but I've got all the DVDs for the rest of them. So much to watch, so little time!

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TZ
posted Hide Post
love this issue! Feels so halloweenie!

Posts: 13 | Location: over 1000 | Registered: July 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post