Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beckett's Superhero September
 Login/Join

posted
Hey, everyone. I thought I would take a minute to post about Beckett's 4th Annual Superhero September!

It starts this Tuesday and will run until the end of the month. We will be giving away more prizes than we have ever given out in the past. Sketch cards, autographs, relics, film cels, and more!

It's mostly focused on non-sport but Panini will also be sending us some of their MetaX product to give away and we will also have some of Upper Deck's Legendary Deck Building Games to give away. So, there is something for everyone!

Here is the link to the story on our homepage: BECKETT’S SUPERHERO SEPTEMBER RETURNS WITH CONTESTS ALL MONTH LONG

Be sure to follow all of our social media outlets, as well! That way you won't miss out on any exclusive announcements on upcoming contests, giveaways, or products!

Beckett Facebook

Beckett Twitter

Beckett Instagram

NSU Facebook

NSU Twitter

NSU Instagram

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
It's the best time of the year! Thanks for continuing this month long giveaway. I just listened to the Fat Packs Podcast this morning and heard Matt talk about it with Eric ...

https://m.soundcloud.com/fatpa...ren-lees-86-87-fleer

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post