Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Missing Promos in my June/July Issue
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missing Promos in my June/July Issue
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted
I got home yesterday, excited to see the NSU Magazine in my mailbox. I rushed in, tore off the plastic, and opened it up. Normally, when I do this, the envelope of promos falls out. This time, there was no envelope of promos. I looked all through the magazine, and I searched the plastic, hoping that I would find it. After a few minutes of searching, I realized that the promos were not there! Imagine my dismay... I sent an email to Harris. Hopefully, I can get a set of the promos, as I MUST have the BSG and Indy cards.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Tim, that has happened to me several times over the years and Harris has always taken care of replacing any missing cards.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
That's great to hear Mike! I wasn't really worried... Harris is THE man after all Smile

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Tim:

Got your e-mail and wrote you back about this but the e-mail was returned -- says:

does not like recipient
Remote host said: xx Service unavailable; Client host [xx] blocked using blackholes.excite.com; Sender address rejected: Access denied Error: WS-19 Giving up on xx.

I've removed all the IP addresses above.

As I have written you previously, your forum automated e-mails are also often returned to us like this. I don't like to address individual issues through the forum but since I'm unable to e-mail you, it's my only option. We'll get you out a set.

If you have another e-mail account, you might want to e-mail us from that in the future or use it for your automated e-mails as well.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris... I will change the email in my profile to my Hotmail account.

alternate email: