Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Missing Promos in my June/July Issue

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/2381057382

May 11, 2008, 12:24 PM
tsmeltzer
Missing Promos in my June/July Issue
I got home yesterday, excited to see the NSU Magazine in my mailbox. I rushed in, tore off the plastic, and opened it up. Normally, when I do this, the envelope of promos falls out. This time, there was no envelope of promos. I looked all through the magazine, and I searched the plastic, hoping that I would find it. After a few minutes of searching, I realized that the promos were not there! Imagine my dismay... I sent an email to Harris. Hopefully, I can get a set of the promos, as I MUST have the BSG and Indy cards.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com
May 11, 2008, 06:26 PM
miket999
Tim, that has happened to me several times over the years and Harris has always taken care of replacing any missing cards.

Mike.
May 11, 2008, 08:02 PM
tsmeltzer
That's great to hear Mike! I wasn't really worried... Harris is THE man after all Smile

alternate email:
May 11, 2008, 10:17 PM
H_Toser
Tim:

Got your e-mail and wrote you back about this but the e-mail was returned -- says:

does not like recipient
Remote host said: xx Service unavailable; Client host [xx] blocked using blackholes.excite.com; Sender address rejected: Access denied Error: WS-19 Giving up on xx.

I've removed all the IP addresses above.

As I have written you previously, your forum automated e-mails are also often returned to us like this. I don't like to address individual issues through the forum but since I'm unable to e-mail you, it's my only option. We'll get you out a set.

If you have another e-mail account, you might want to e-mail us from that in the future or use it for your automated e-mails as well.

Harris

May 12, 2008, 07:21 AM
tsmeltzer
Thanks Harris... I will change the email in my profile to my Hotmail account.

alternate email: