Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
no nsu ?????????
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
no new issue yet

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
did you forget to renew?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
No, my renewal is for Oct./Nov issue.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Confused Still no NSU mag.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Go to Barnes and Noble!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
None in my area. Frown Frown

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Have you tried contacting NSU?

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Have you tried contacting NSU?

Good idea!

Mister E~ Have you emailed us like I asked at the beginning of the week? We generally do customer service via email, phone, or any of the normal means of business contact. Happy to help out when we receive an email, phone call, etc.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I have tried to e-mail you. but all I get is Google Chrome and it is not working.

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
You have a B&N seven miles from you in Salem. Wavey

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
No transportation.and cannot rent a car as I have cataracts in both eyes.

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Ok fine, I'm sure if you had to buy a copy that NSU would have given you a credit, but why do you post it here when you could have sent NSU an e-mail? You make them look bad when it was something beyond their control. Have some class and do the right thing instead of just drawing attention to yourself.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batman,

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Batman, chill out, either way its not your problem. I'm sure Harris can get in touch in with Mister E if he has a current subscription. If it is expired, that would explain it.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I am just trying to be reasonable why is it your business?

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
What did I say that you disagree with?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I posted it here as my getting an e-mail to NSU it is not working.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
What did I say that you disagree with?

Since you have to ask, Mister E is a long time poster here, as are we all. The "have some class" line was unnecessary, but you are quite right. It is nobody's business but the parties involved.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry if I offended anyone but there is a right way go about something and I feel strongly that this was improper; not the first time "Mr. E" has been rude! Roll Eyes

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the title of this post should have been - NSU Please Contact Me, with the message "I have tried e-mailing you but am having no success, could you please contact me regarding a subscription issue"

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
As I posted above, if anyone needs to get in touch about their subscription, please give us a call, email us, or fax us....We're happy to help with customer service via usual business channels. Expecting customer service from us after 9 PM via Facebook is not how we do customer service. Thanks!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post