Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
no nsu ?????????
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Batman, When the heck was I rude ??? People here have had an attitude towards me for quite a while. Who runs this site, the Toser family (whom I have all respect to), or the NSU family ??

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
And let anyone else go thru this and nobody would have a hissy fit.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Report This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Batman, When the heck was I rude ??? People here have had an attitude towards me for quite a while. Who runs this site, the Toser family (whom I have all respect to), or the NSU family ??

Batman was out of line with that "have some class" comment. He should take his own advice on that front.

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Here's my take on this, and it's only my perception. Batman is the forum police and the perfect collector. One must collect, trade, sell, communicate, etc his way, or it's the wrong way.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Report This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
do I detect that it is time to close this thread down? Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Report This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I will leave that final call to Harris, but sheesh guys. Separate corners Wink
Being as I also don't drive due to bad eyes, i get why you'd not want to find a way to get to the store to buy a magazine you already have a subscription for. However, once Harris asked you to get in touch with him, it needs to get off the boards and into a private conversation with him. I am 100% certain he'd be happy to take care of it. If email contact is out of the question, (I use google chrome as well and email works great!), then call them. If that takes money for a long distance call, find a reliable means of sending email! You'll need one as the future of the internet is now!
However, everyone in this thread is well aware that that rules of NSU request we not toss our poo at each other and even if you think the cause is worthy, please leave it off the boards. Send them a private message off the boards if the urge to snark gets so strong you can't bear it anymore.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes, I agree....needs to be shut down as the thread runs way over its usefulness. Bottom line...If you don't get an issue, need to know when your subscription ends, if you have an outstanding invoice with us and needs to know if it's been paid, etc. (i.e anything that pertains to just you), please just send us an email, give us a call, send us a fax, use the contact forms on our website, etc. during regular office hours. Thanks!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post