Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    The Encyclopedia of Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Cards Now Shipping
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Encyclopedia of Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Cards Now Shipping
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Just wanted to let everyone know who pre-ordered copies of the Encyclopedia of Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Cards that the book is now shipping. Most pre-ordered copies were shipped today and the remaining copies should be shipped on Monday. Copies to those who places bulk orders will be shipped shortly.

If you still have not purchased a copy, what are you waiting for? Big Grin Seriously, if you purchase a copy now, we should be able to ship it out to you within a few days or so.

To see the highlights of the book, click on the link below to visit our special "Encyclopedia" page:

The Encyclopedia of Non-Sport & Entertainment Trading Cards page

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Harris, I was planning on buying my copy at Comic Con. Will there retailers who will have it available there, or can we possibly purchase it from you at the gathering?

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Harris, I was planning on buying my copy at Comic Con. Will there retailers who will have it available there, or can we possibly purchase it from you at the gathering?

Batman~

Yes, and I'm pretty sure yes. Wink

We will be selling copies of the "Encyclopedia" from the Inkworks booth at Comic-Con. It'll also be a good time to purchase copies of the special Buffy TVS 10th Anniversary Non-Sport Update variant issue from Inkworks at the same time. Wink And yes, you can also purchase a copy of the book from us at the breakfast.

I think there will also be a couple of retailers there selling copies.

I will be posting more specific Comic Con items soon.

Thanks a lot for asking.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Let's see. You can get the book...
By post
At the booth
At the breakfast
From retaiers.

I'm waiting for a copy to appear on Ebay where it's listed as "Rare" Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Clap

It's on it's way

Clap

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine...I think this is a great idea that has been needed for quite some time. My thanks to all involved in getting this out.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
My advance scouts have reported a book like object entering the Principality. We are continuing with our covert operations to discover the exact specifications of the book.

Message ends..............

.........................Restart message

Will confirm when I get home if the book is in actual fact an Encyclopedia. I can't wait to get home.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Hope it's not the Bunty annual !

Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
I received mine in the mail yesterday! What a sweet book! I quickly looked through it. Well done Todd and NSU Metal

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on mine. Was hoping to have it by now!!! I'm impatient! Smile

Have a happy 4th everyone.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Still waiting on mine. Was hoping to have it by now!!! I'm impatient! Smile

Have a happy 4th everyone.

Mike.

Hi Mike:

That's surprising. Your copies are en route. You should have it any time now. Sorry it's not there yet. Hope you like it.

Harris

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That "en route" guy is fickle. Mine didn't arrive before the 4th either, so I'm going to have to take a day off of work on Thursday.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
That "en route" guy is fickle. Mine didn't arrive before the 4th either, so I'm going to have to take a day off of work on Thursday.

Yours is on the way too Jeff. I know that's what they all say but it really is. Honestly. Cool

Oh boy, if Steve J got his today (haven't his final report yet) in the U.K. and you have not received yours in SC, guess I'll be in trouble. But I pass the buck...to the Mr. Route and the USPS.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Harris:

Did those books shipping to the southern part of the US (ie, Louisiana) get sent yet? The mail here seems to be running slow, but I will definitely be on the lookout for it.

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
Harris:

Did those books shipping to the southern part of the US (ie, Louisiana) get sent yet? The mail here seems to be running slow, but I will definitely be on the lookout for it.

Hi Will:

Yes, all pre-orders are in the mail now. Some copies went out last Friday (6/29) and some went out this yesterday (7/2).

I would imagine Tim got his so quickly since he is only one state away from us. And I'll bet the rest hit Thursday.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Yep

It arrived safe and sound. Sorry I didn't report back last night, there was just so much to look at.

First impressions - someone's done a lot of work!! Thanks for compiling it Todd, and all others who had a part in it.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Received mine today and it's really great. I'm going to use this book a lot. It's great to see the great detail of all the series.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
That was a quick delivery then Clap

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I'm really surprised (shocked?) that the copies got to Belgium and the U.K. before South Carolina and Virginia.

Glad you guys like the book.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
I'm really surprised (shocked?) that the copies got to Belgium and the U.K. before South Carolina and Virginia.

Glad you guys like the book.

You see, the system sometimes works better here then in the US. I was probably on a fast plane and got past the customs.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post