Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February/March Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted
My copy arrived today Clap As an added bonus, there was a notification that my subscription had run out Eek How did I miss renewing at Memorabilia Confused Long time since I looked at the subs page!

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I thought your subscription ran until 2016 at least!!!!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My copy arrived today.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I thought your subscription ran until 2016 at least!!!!

So did I Shake Head

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine has arrived Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today as well and like Graham I also had a subscription reminder.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Really enjoyed this Isuue - Even better read than normal. Keep up the good work Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Really enjoyed this Isuue - Some even better read than normal. Keep up the good work Thumb Up

Thanks very much, Hammer!!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
Hammer—what made it better?

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A_Biegel:
Hammer—what made it better?

~Alan

You wrote a half decent editorial for once Big Grin.

Seriously, I always enjoy the look forward to the years releases and I think it would be nice to do that again halfway through the year to look at the July onwards releases as I like the more general look ahead involving all the major and minor players in our hobby. Plus more of the articles were of interest to me.

NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
As you can imagine, the annual Preview article is the toughest one of the year for us, requiring the writer to canvas and report on the entire hobby. It's worth it, for sure, and I'm glad you agree, but twice a year? I don't know, but it's worth thinking about.

BTW, don't worry, my editorials will be back to their normal mediocre level starting next issue. Mad

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A_Biegel:
As you can imagine, the annual Preview article is the toughest one of the year for us, requiring the writer to canvas and report on the entire hobby. It's worth it, for sure, and I'm glad you agree, but twice a year? I don't know, but it's worth thinking about.

BTW, don't worry, my editorials will be back to their normal mediocre level starting next issue. Mad

~Alan

I'm sure it is a lot of work - but what is NSU if it isn't telling us what is coming in our hobby Smile