Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CURRENT NSU AUGUST SEPT 2021
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
DID ANYONE GET THE MOST RECENT NSU? (AUGUST SEPT 2021) IF SO HOW MANY PROMOS WERE INSIDE AS I ONLY GOT THE CRYPTZOIC ONE.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Frank, there should also have been an RRParks Three Stooges In Motion promo.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
THANKS DON. WHENEVER THERE IS A NSU PROBLEM IT'S ALWAYS A HASTLE AND A HALF TO GET CORRECTED. I HOPE THIS WILL BE ADJUSTED SOON. IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE THIS PUBLICATION YET THEIR GEM MAG EVEN HAS SOMETHING ON THEIR SYSTEM IF THERE IS A PROBLEM.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
That’s weird. No respect going to non-sport trading cards again Elephant
But maybe that Gems magazine has higher circulation numbers so it get a higher priority when it comes to those kinds of situations Confused

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rock & Gem is celebrating its 50th anniversary so it might have a higher circulation - certainly more established. I've seen it in every chain bookstore for decades. I started reading it in the late 80's mostly for the articles on fossils but the show schedule was always worth checking. However, the mineral collecting, fossil collecting, and the lapidary hobbies have suffered like the trading card hobby. There are very few younger people getting into that kind of thing. Nearly all my "fossil friends" are in their 60's or older now. I'm "the kid."

quote:
Originally posted by Heroes For Hire:
That’s weird. No respect going to non-sport trading cards again Elephant
But maybe that Gems magazine has higher circulation numbers so it get a higher priority when it comes to those kinds of situations Confused

Posts: 4391 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post