Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
CURRENT NSU AUGUST SEPT 2021

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/656602453/m/1997037696

August 08, 2021, 07:18 PM
FRANK AMICO
CURRENT NSU AUGUST SEPT 2021
DID ANYONE GET THE MOST RECENT NSU? (AUGUST SEPT 2021) IF SO HOW MANY PROMOS WERE INSIDE AS I ONLY GOT THE CRYPTZOIC ONE.
August 08, 2021, 10:45 PM
Don Norton
Frank, there should also have been an RRParks Three Stooges In Motion promo.
August 09, 2021, 02:34 PM
FRANK AMICO
THANKS DON. WHENEVER THERE IS A NSU PROBLEM IT'S ALWAYS A HASTLE AND A HALF TO GET CORRECTED. I HOPE THIS WILL BE ADJUSTED SOON. IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE THIS PUBLICATION YET THEIR GEM MAG EVEN HAS SOMETHING ON THEIR SYSTEM IF THERE IS A PROBLEM.
August 10, 2021, 05:44 PM
Heroes For Hire
That’s weird. No respect going to non-sport trading cards again Elephant
But maybe that Gems magazine has higher circulation numbers so it get a higher priority when it comes to those kinds of situations Confused
August 11, 2021, 12:59 AM
catskilleagle
Rock & Gem is celebrating its 50th anniversary so it might have a higher circulation - certainly more established. I've seen it in every chain bookstore for decades. I started reading it in the late 80's mostly for the articles on fossils but the show schedule was always worth checking. However, the mineral collecting, fossil collecting, and the lapidary hobbies have suffered like the trading card hobby. There are very few younger people getting into that kind of thing. Nearly all my "fossil friends" are in their 60's or older now. I'm "the kid."

quote:
Originally posted by Heroes For Hire:
That’s weird. No respect going to non-sport trading cards again Elephant
But maybe that Gems magazine has higher circulation numbers so it get a higher priority when it comes to those kinds of situations Confused