Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feb/March issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived on Monday

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived yesterday and already read cover to cover

Posts: 8 | Location: work | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

Got mine yesterday. The Marvel Dangerous Divas Promo is nicer than I thought it would be but the Star Wars Galaxy Series 6 Promo is simply stunning.

The magazine has now been read in full with the exception of the Happy Days article which I shall digest when my son is in this football training this afternoon.

Excellent issue so far well worth the wait.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Arrived today.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Clap

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Got mine too Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived on Monday toooo.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Finished today and fantastic as usual. Big Grin

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today and it was stamped in Germany... Confused

Anyway, the Dangerous Divas promo had me LOL! Definitively a keeper. And the Vanderstelt Yoda is simply WOW!!!

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
alright, I live in Toronto, Ontario Canada
and I have yet to receive mine
anyone else in Canada ?

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post