Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for A Specific Issue
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted
I am looking for a specific issue that contains a specific article. What is the best way to go about findin that, short of emailing Harris and asking *lol*

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Did you try looking at the back issues on the home page? If you click on the issue number it will list the articles that where in that issue.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
That's a lot of issues to have to click through for each one since I don't even have a clue where to start - I was hoping for a search feature or someone who's memorized all the issues

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Post what the article was about, I'm sure someone here will remember what issue it was.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Bah - I broke down and emailed Harris. Thanks though for all the advice.