Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New feature on NSU site!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted
I try to check out the NSU parent site at least once every couple of months (it's easy to forget after spending so much time where the action is- here!). So much to my pleasant surprise, there's a new feature called "Time Capsule", which features a look at a previous time in the non-sport realm. It's nice to do a rewind now & then and be reminded of days gone by. I just can't believe 1999 was 10 years ago!

Yikes!!!!

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I am glad that they expanded the "Time Capsule" section...

It is great to see the past issues and some of the articles that were featured.

WOW!!! I am getting old... Shake Head

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for the plug Komodo. I was just getting around to posting about Scott Thomas's new "Time Capsule" online column but you beat me to it!

By the way, I've moved your thread to the Non-Sport Update forum.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Komodo:
I try to check out the NSU parent site at least once every couple of months (it's easy to forget after spending so much time where the action is- here!). So much to my pleasant surprise, there's a new feature called "Time Capsule", which features a look at a previous time in the non-sport realm. It's nice to do a rewind now & then and be reminded of days gone by. I just can't believe 1999 was 10 years ago!

Yikes!!!!

I'm right there with you, Komodo. Cool feature, but I must be getting old. Seems like 1999 was not ten years ago. I must have missed something somewhere! Eek

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I do miss the list of top-selling cards, though.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post