Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Final Holiday Giveaway: 2018 Stranger Things Season 1 Box!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Final Holiday Giveaway: 2018 Stranger Things Season 1 Box!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Congrats AJJ!!!

Dance

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to AJJ and a Thank You to Beckettbible24 for running the contests

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
That a way AJJ

Posts: 901 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Oh wow, what a nice surprise. Thanks everyone and thank you BeckettBible24 for running the contests. I'll email my details shortly. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Oh wow, what a nice surprise. Thanks everyone and thank you BeckettBible24 for running the contests. I'll email my details shortly. Thumb Up

Well done

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
The box arrived this morning. I'll post the breakdown when I've had time to open it. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Breakdown posted earlier this week. Thumb Up