Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Vote for your favorite 2015 NSU Cover
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vote for your favorite 2015 NSU Cover
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted

Happy New Year everyone. We've started a poll on the NSU blog asking what your favorite NSU cover of 2015 was. You can see the poll in the post below.

Vote for your Favorite 2015 NSU Cover

If you get a moment, please cast a vote.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Voted.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Harris you know which one I'm not voting for LOL!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I voted for the variant this time but i don't intend to make a hobbit of it Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

Yup, I do. Big Grin Oh well, there's 6 others to pick from.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is it the same one I'm not voting for? Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post

Tomorrow is the last day to vote in our poll. Help us out and give it a vote via the post below.

Vote for your Favorite 2015 NSU Cover

Thanks.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
And the winner is??

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
And the winner is??

....To be revealed very soon. I promise. Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Hurry up!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hurry up!

Big Grin

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The winners in the cover poll are online now:

Beauty Not Garbage Wins Out

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Really? Intresting.

congrats to the winner. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Talk about being in the minority, that one was my dead last. Oh well, we know what sells magazines. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post