Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU Link Down?
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted
Has anybody else been having a problem getting on to the NSU website in the past two days?

My saved link keeps saying that the site cannot be found. I am able to enter through the address of the NSU Card Forum, but that is a different IP or at least it is a different link for me. So is something wrong, I still can't get the main NSU page when I try to clink backwards. This just started yesterday.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I have had no trouble at all.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Funny, nonsportupdate.com is not being found by my PC either through my original favorite link or the Bing search. Everything else is working for other sites, so I guess I'll just see if it comes back up if its just me. Thanks.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
This was a momentary glitch. The site is now back up and running fine.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
This was a momentary glitch. The site is now back up and running fine.

Thanks.

Yes, the links work fine now. Thanks.