Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random iCardz in New NSU
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Hi All:

The Dec/Jan issue of NSU is scheduled to start shipping today. I wanted to post a quick heads up about a card that will be found in random issues.

iCardz, maker of the "Lest We Forget" D-Day series, made a special card for the Philly Non-Sports Card Show last month. The cards got stuck in customs and arrived the day after the show had ended. We decided to randomly insert these cards in the new issue (obviously, there were not enough for every copy). The card is not listed on the cover but there is an explanation about it inside the issue.

Below is a picture of the card. I don't have an exact insertion ratio but its about 1 in every 15 or 20 copies.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Fantastic. Clap

Can i be the first person to say i want one of these to anyone who gets one. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking card.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
A great card and announced at a fitting time, between Remembrance Sunday and Armistice Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
It's too bad they didn't make it to the show, but at least they're getting out there Smile Here's hoping my luck is good! Sheep

Hey- that's not a rabbit's foot... close enough...

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Can i be the first person to say i want one of these to anyone who gets one. Wavey

NO YOU CAN'T Twak Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
Fantastic card. Thanks for the heads up Harris

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
If you make sure that the card is slipped in to my copy that would be just fine. Ta Wavey

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
That's a really nicely done card - good luck to everyone (including myself...)
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
That looks like a nice card. I may have to buy an extra copy of the magazine, but it will be worth it.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I hope my issue has one! Smile

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rats, no Lest We Forget promo in my issue. Frown

Good luck to everyone else!!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Well, it wasn't me..... Not one in my issue..

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Not one in my issue.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
I bought my copy at Memorabilia and no promo in that one either.

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
My copy is still in my PO Box so technically I can say I might have got one Roll Eyes

Just opened my NSU promo envelope... So now its official, no iCardz for Billz... Ratz!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BILLZEE,

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Got my issue in today, but didn't receive the iCardz promo. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Didn't have one here either...

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
They're out there. Looking forward to seeing someone say they found one.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
I received four very nice promos in my issue.
Thanks!
Smile

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post