Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Issue Shipping Soon
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
It's getting closer. Smile

Yep - It arrived in Wales - well the convention issue did. Wolfie you are now surrounded!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
It's getting closer. Smile

Wolfie, it would have been closer than you think as it would probably have overflown the UK to get to Belgium.

Yes i allways find that frustrating, it's here, then it's gone and then it comes back again.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:

Wolfie you are now surrounded!

They'll never take me alive ya hear. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mintoncard:
I know Fresno isn't a major metropolitan city, but jeepers creepers this mail is slow. Nothing for me yet. Frown

Hope its there soon (like TOMORROW) mintoncard. I hate this "waiting game" part too (though probably not as much as you all since I have my issue).

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received my convention today too and now a wait for the subscription issue.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
I received my convention today too and now a wait for the subscription issue.

Still waiting for both Roll Eyes

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
another day with no NSU Frown

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
My box remains empty too. Frown

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Convention issue arrived today Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Got my regular issue Monday, Been in hospital reading it between medical tests. Thumb Up

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Finally. I now have something to read. Smile

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Mine showed up today as well.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting, weird. Frown

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Havlock
posted Hide Post
Great 20th Anniversary Issue, just fantastic Thumb Up

I'm happy to have contributed and feel honored to be included in the page 45 'Congratulations From' listing too.

Special kudos to Dave Thompson for the Non-Sport University, 'When is Collecting, Not Collecting' article. It's really a great article and very much something I can relate to from many angles. (Question though, why is your tongue blue on page 20?!?)

We're only 10 about years into our 'accumulating' habits, but what a great 10 years for us it has been. With special thanks for the knowledge and insight gained via all the issues of NSU we are very much looking forward to our next 10 and your 30th Anniversery!

To everyone who is still waiting, patience is a virtue, you will not be disappointed with this one for sure. Congratulations to the Tosers and the NSU collaborative crew, and Happy Anniversary!

Joey

Posts: 134 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Hooray, its here. Elephant