Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Issue Shipping Soon
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for both my reg subscription and the Chicago variant (I almost forgot I had ordered that one!)

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Received the variant issue today, but still missing my regular subscriber copy....

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I received mine back on the 8th. Don't know how it got here that fast. I do have the first class service, but that was more like overnight service.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Got my Chicago variant today! Clap

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday too. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NL,

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for regular subscription. Frown

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Same here, I guess that they did not make the 9/8 mail....at least, I hope not.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Havlock
posted Hide Post
Just received our copy in today's mail Smile

Posts: 134 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
If I realized there was a "first class" shipping option, I would have picked that. Right now I feel like a "second-class" subscriber, as my issue is still MIA. Frown

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I am sorry that it is taking some time for the current issue to reach many of you; though I am glad to see that a couple of you have received your copies.

As I said back on the 7th, copies were to be mailed out the next day. Periodical Class Mail can be a bit unpredictable. Sometimes magazines will get to you fairly quickly (a week or 10 days) and somethings not so quickly (two or three weeks). To try and alleviate this, I often wait a bit to update the website which will give the Post Office a two or three head start. But I wasn't able to do that this time as we were soon leaving for the Chicagoland show and I had to get the site updated before I left.

Believe me....this is as frustrating for us as for you. We don't like it either but when it comes to the USPS, there is only so much we can do. Once the magazine leaves our printer's office, it's in the USPS's hand to get the issues to you quickly or not so quickly and that's what is the most frustrating of all. Again, sorry for the delay. I hope all of you who are waiting find your copy in your mailboxes early in the week.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
My reg issue came today. Two days in a row I've had NSU magazine in my mailbox! Big Grin

Picture of Robert U
posted Hide Post
I just received my issue and the Chicago special. Very Happy. So Glad I re-subscribed again. I have been off and on over the years since the start of NSU. Wave

Posts: 11 | Location: LK. Stevens, WA. USA | Registered: September 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Got the Chicago issue today! I'm sure my regular will be here soon. Thanks Harris!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I too received my subscription copy on Saturday!

They are "out there".... Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert U:
I just received my issue and the Chicago special. Very Happy. So Glad I re-subscribed again. I have been off and on over the years since the start of NSU. Wave

Glad to see you on Card Talk and glad you are back in the NSU family! Welcome to Card Talk.

Mike Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I just received mine.
congrats with the 20 years.
It's a beautiful magazine (not that the other were less Big Grin)

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It's getting closer. Smile

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
It's getting closer. Smile

Wolfie, it would have been closer than you think as it would probably have overflown the UK to get to Belgium.

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received mine yesterday. Clap

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
I know Fresno isn't a major metropolitan city, but jeepers creepers this mail is slow. Nothing for me yet. Frown

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post