Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

April/May Edition in Europe
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Why is it that the person who starts this thread every time is the last to get his issue? Seems to happen every time lately. Its like he's jinxed or something. Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Why is it that the person who starts this thread every time is the last to get his issue? Seems to happen every time lately. Its like he's jinxed or something. Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

He lives in the part of the country where they still point at horseless carriages Big Grin
BTW, mine arrived Bouncey

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Mailman threw it up on the roof. (Just like my paperboy puts my morning paper).

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

I think you send mine out last out of spite Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
He lives in the part of the country where they still point at horseless carriages

We do have street lighting though Razz

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
He lives in the part of the country where they still point at horseless carriages

We do have street lighting though Razz

Yes, those gas mantles are a wonder Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Arrived today Razz

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
See, we here in the "States" knew you would "Hammer out the problem", Hammer. Eek Roll Eyes Big Grin

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I hadn't received mine as of 3-30-2010 Frown so I emailed,and Harris said he would send another,but the next day it arrived. Smile
I told him about it,and now I have two copies. Luv You
I gave a copy to a friend who collects sports cards-maybe she'll get hooked on nonsports?? Big Grin

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddickfan:
I gave a copy to a friend who collects sports cards-maybe she'll get hooked on nonsports?? Big Grin

Good going!! Thumb Up Thanks for doing so.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
no sweat Wave

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post