Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ads
 Login/Join

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I also got that automated response from Upper Deck and I have still to receive my response from the Research Team.

I have not received any response at all from the other two companies.

As a result I have cancelled my order for Thor and increased my order of Marvel Dangerous Divas and Spartacus Premium Packs with the dealer I use.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I also got that automated response from Upper Deck and I have still to receive my response from the Research Team.

I have not received any response at all from the other two companies.

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Yeah, no humans at UD yet. Wink

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Quick note - got my subscriber copy today - yippee. Have to read it though. Smile

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, no humans at UD yet.

Yeah, just the automated response... Mad

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

Just to update you, I have yet to receive any response from an actual person from any of the three companies.

I fear this has fallen on deaf ears Frown.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I emailed enterplay and thanked them for advertising. No response.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
I hope that Cryptozoic will advertise in NSU.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
I asked Rittenhouse Archives a question and received an answer from a person within an hour today.

The contrast in approach to customer service is astounding.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
I asked Rittenhouse Archives a question and received an answer from a person within an hour today.

The contrast in approach to customer service is astounding.

Tends to happen in any business type with the ones who are doing well and the ones who are struggling. CS reps are among the first to go.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nicnac:
Tends to happen in any business type with the ones who are doing well and the ones who are struggling. CS reps are among the first to go.

Well you're right, big companies are regularly moving to automated or outsourced customer service as a way to cut expenses. Of course the level of service than takes a nosedive, but management doesn't care, its cheaper.

Anyhow the difference with RA is more than just having resources in my opinion. RA is actively looking for customer loyality by being responsive to card collectors. And between that and putting out what collectors want, it does work. Since Inkworks left the hobby I would say that RA products make up about 75% of the boxes that I buy.

By contrast, even though I did write to UD, I didn't really expect any response. And it seems I won't be wrong. Big Grin

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Anyhow the difference with RA is more than just having resources in my opinion. RA is actively looking for customer loyality by being responsive to card collectors. And between that and putting out what collectors want, it does work. Since Inkworks left the hobby I would say that RA products make up about 75% of the boxes that I buy.

By contrast, even though I did write to UD, I didn't really expect any response. And it seems I won't be wrong. Big Grin

Well said, well said.

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Have not had a reply from all 3 Frown

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Same here Mad

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post