Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August/September Issue in Europe
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
still waiting for my issue Frown

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
It appears that France will be the last country to get NSU this time. Shake Head

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Got it today. Elephant Dance Bouncey

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Clap

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
That is really good to hear Szym. Sorry that it took so long. Sometimes you gets them ahead of The Hammer and sometimes da Hammer gets them ahead of The Szym. Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
since i'm also based in france, i'll be double-checking my mailbox this evening to see if it has arrived as well

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
No problem, Harris. For once, I can let your UK customers win. Wink Big Grin

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hope your copy is there Batmancity. Keep us posted.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
I just got it ! Great issue as always. I really appreciated the article on the Batmania Big Grin . I was so excited to see the ad for the variant issue with the star wars costume card but also very sad to see that pre-order copies were sold out.

It would have been impossible for me to go to the Chicagoland expo to pick up a copy. Also, I wanted also to contribute to the donation in the same impulse. Is there any chance to have a copy ?

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:
It would have been impossible for me to go to the Chicagoland expo to pick up a copy. Also, I wanted also to contribute to the donation in the same impulse. Is there any chance to have a copy ?

I'm afraid, we are definitely sold out of all copies to be shipped. We are now filled with "should of"'s. If copies remain unsold after the show, we will offer them on the website but I'm a worried now that that won't happen either as we will likely be sold out during the show.

Very sorry Batmancity.

NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Great issue as always. I really appreciated the article on the Batmania

Hey Batmancity,
I can’t say the Master of Criminal Conundrums or the Clown Prince of Crime liked it, but I’m glad you did! Wink

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I also enjoyed it, nice job, oh villian clown editor in chief! Thumb Up We need a road trip asap!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
Batman: "To the Batmobile! Let's go!"
Robin: "Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed."
Batman: "Ready to move out."

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:

I'm afraid, we are definitely sold out of all copies to be shipped. We are now filled with "should of"'s. If copies remain unsold after the show, we will offer them on the website but I'm a worried now that that won't happen either as we will likely be sold out during the show.

Very sorry Batmancity.

It is very disappointing to have missed out on this limited issue. I had been watching the site almost every day and the 3 or 4 days I was unable to get to the Interent this issue had come and sold out.

Dispite my many pleas to fellow fans I have still been unable to get an issue. As a huge Star Wars card collector and collector of every Star Wars variant cover NSU has produced. This issue will remain on the top of priority list until I get it.

So my plea goes out to the NSU community Wink

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post