Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars 501st Cards & Contest
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Laura Inglis has written about the Star Wars 501st cards today for the blog.

Star Wars 501st Legion Trading Cards

Go read the story and then enter to win 20 Star Wars 501st Legion/Garrison cards by answering this question: How Many Cards are in Series 9 of the Star Wars 501st Legion series?

To enter to win the cards, send an answer to the above question (don't post it below) along with your name, mailing address,m and email address to 501stContest@nonsportupdate.com. Enter by this Wednesday (August 29) at Midnight EST. We'll enter all correct responses for the draw and choose a winner. Please note: entering more then once will not increase your chances of winning. Good luck!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Entered. Thumb Up

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've also entered. Wave

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thanks to NSU & Laura for the contest Thumb Up

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We drew the winner today. Our own Mike Tilford is the winner. Congrats Mike!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice going Mike!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Who? Confused

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Thank you, thank you, and thank you. Looking forward to getting those cards.

I appreciate Laura and NSU running the contest.

Mike.

<<<ignore wolfie>>>

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

<<<ignore wolfie>>>

How Wude. Big Grin

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I got my cards and they are great. I especially like the George Lucas 501 card! I was thrilled to see that one included.

Thank you again Laura for the cards, and for NSU running the contest!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done Mike. Clap