Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Card Corner Club Radio w/ NSU on April 1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Card Corner Club Radio w/ NSU on April 1
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted

I'll be on this week's Card Corner Club Radio talking non-sports with hosts Doug Cataldo and the "Voice of the Collector" Rob Bertrand. No foolin'. I'll be talking up Open That Box! day (April 9th), the Philly Show (May 14 + 15), as well as other topics.

Card Corner Club Radio airs Friday night at 11 PM EST, 10 PM CST. Episodes air on the web so anyone may listen live regardless of where you are located. Episodes are also available on iTunes and the website shortly after they air live on the web.

To listen live on Friday night, use the link below:

Card Corner Club Radio

If you have questions for me, call in to the show at (917) 388-4077. Please make 'em easy! Roll Eyes

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
April 1st, all fools day. mmmmmmmmmmmm. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Why do you think they have me on??

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
11 pm is past this old mans bed time.
I'll catch it on Saturday, as always.
Good luck & have fun.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post