Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Chicagoland Star Wars Variant Cover sales at show
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicagoland Star Wars Variant Cover sales at show
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still no sign of the Star Wars Issue Frown

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
New here, I am from up north and collecting mostly autographs, and especially sci-fi stuff (Star Wars/Star trek/Lord of the Rings) + some sports (Football/Hockey)

Finally got one Ewok fur card from EvilBay for 140$.
(Missed the sold-out order from NSU store by mere hours..)

As for the regular Star Wars issue, it is now on shelves in Canada.

Posts: 1 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
And they have both arrived at the same time Smile Ewok No. 279/300

Still not arrived today. Hammer, do you have a special relationship with Harris?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today Dance Card 195

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,
First post but long time reader and collector. I am in the UK and still awaiting magazine. Can anyone pleaes advise how this shipped for example in Brown envelope etc thanks asI am getting a little bit concerned

Posts: 2 | Location: UK | Registered: September 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Everyone, please don't be so concerned just yet. The copies were shipped over a several period. And as you can see, they haven't all shown up at the same time. They are all out now though so you should receive your copy(s) soon.

If anyone has any specific questions about their own order, please shoot me an email (though as I said, you'll want to give the USPS or Royal Post just a bit yet).

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for teh reassurance Harris

Posts: 2 | Location: UK | Registered: September 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FettFan:
Thanks for teh reassurance Harris

No problem, FettFan. Take care.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Royal Post.

What's that! Delivery by a King or Queen or Prince or even a Princess. I presume you mean Royal Mail for those of us in the UK.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:
Royal Post.

What's that! Delivery by a King or Queen or Prince or even a Princess. I presume you mean Royal Mail for those of us in the UK.

I'm expecting the Queen herself to deliver mine.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Sorry...my mistake....I knew something didn't sound right when I was typing that out. Should have check. Twak

Treksearcher~ Please be sure to get a picture, OK? That will be great for the website!

posted Hide Post
my ewok / badger card arrived friday .its great but i think by the colour a badger got freindly with an ewok down in the woods at endor

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still no show Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine showed up today so many thanks Topps, Non Sport Update and Prop Store. Card no 136/300

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still no show
Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still no show although I have a package to pick up from the post office, so fingers crossed.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Still no show although I have a package to pick up from the post office, so fingers crossed.

That's to make sure they can get the Queen to hand it over Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Big Grin Ha ha. Big Grin

Hoping you had a successful trip to the post office, Treksearcher.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
quote:

Big Grin Ha ha. Big Grin

Hoping you had a successful trip to the post office, Treksearcher.

Yes, at last have the Show Issue. Apparently Her Majesty did delivery them but could not get an answer at my door Wink

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, at last have the Show Issue. Apparently Her Majesty did delivery them but could not get an answer at my door Wink

Great! Glad to hear it. See you at Memorabilia.

Harris