Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    Roxanne's Editorial in the Feb/March issue
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roxanne's Editorial in the Feb/March issue
 Login/Join

NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey Alan,
I still think it's trekkie.....

Beamer, you're as stubborn as I am! (LOL) Big Grin

~Alan (Trekker)Biegel

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Early to Bed
Early to Rise
Work like Hell
and Advertise.

Was it Ben Franklin that said that, trying to round up advertisers for Poor Richard's Almanac?

Posts: 2215 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
To me it doesn't make sense for a card company / card dealer not to advertise in NSU. Ocassionally when I have a few hours spare I will get hold of the NSU and type in ALL of the website addresses into the computer to see what they have to offer. This is the way I found my main US dealer - he knows who he is!!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Got a question here - is there a possibility of getting "generic" ads in the magazine? Not sure if Coke or Pepsi would have any interest, but ya never know.

Perhaps a car company? Mobile phone company?

Just a thought.

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post