Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Non-Sport Update Magazine Discussion    promo card with subscription.........
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

promo card with subscription.........
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
Just wondered if the promo card for subscribing (or in my case - re-subscribing)is available ??? Also are the Kazzan/Kazzam (?) promo card still available also ??

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Nobody want's to answer this question ??? The promo card in question was offered here,but now I cannot find the post.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
http://nonsportupdate.infopop....6602453/m/5077014706

This one? Still the best way to contact NSU is by e-mail

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I don't think it will work if you enter that code as the offer has expired (each offer has an expiry date and after that, the computer says no way Georgie -- don't take it personally Smile ).

If you ask for one in the special instructions/comments field when you place your renewal Mister E, we still might be able to honor it though. Or like Hammer said, give us an email and I'll double-check for certain. Email is always best for questions about your own subscription or renewal (or any other order).

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Harris, I had requested this card a few months ago, before my subscription ended. My e-mail is gsetn@yahoo.com. Thanks. (And is the Kazzam promo card still available ???).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mister E.,