Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

June/July Issue IN Europe
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
Again after listening to the cardcast and hearing Harris mention the next issue - is it 2 Months already!!!

Looking forward to the new issue Smile - When it arrives Big Grin

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hey, getting a jump start, are we, Hammer? We're still a week away from this issue even being mailed. It is supposed to be mailed around May 7. Though anyone coming to this weekend's Philly Show will be able to purchase a copy a bit early (and a big thank you to the printer for helping with that!). So will you be coming to the show, Hammer? Travel via Wolfie Express, its the best way to go!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Travel via Wolfie Express, its the best way to go!

Book early. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hey, getting a jump start, are we, Hammer? So will you be coming to the show, Hammer? Travel via Wolfie Express, its the best way to go!

Love to be coming to the show, might try next year. But not by Wolfie express - all that way by piggy-back far to painful Big Grin

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Who you calling a pig? Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Maybe soon we can have live global videoconferences for shows and "first readings" of the latest issues.

Next step: "The Wolfie WebCam"? Smokin'

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
Maybe soon we can have live global videoconferences for shows and "first readings" of the latest issues.

Next step: "The Wolfie WebCam"? Smokin'

Now you're talking Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Broadcasts start with a 'howlaround' sequence I suppose!

Big Grin

That'd be fangtastic.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
the next step in the interactive world of card collecting Smile

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:

'howlaround", I hope not! Eek

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Be careful what you wish for. Eek

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Be careful what you wish for. Eek

I'm not wishing for-I'm praying against! Big Grin

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Any sign of it yet?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
No - but looking forward to reading it

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:

Is not the appeal of the Collecting/Trading hobby meeting fellow collectors, exchanging stories and actually seeing the cards you are looking for. The more we move away from shows the sooner this Hobby will just fade away into memory. Having images on your computer screen is not the same as having it in your hand.

This is just my opinion, perhaps I'm living in the past.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Haven't got mine yet Shake Head

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Not here either. Shake Head

Tuesday/Wednesday next week I would guess.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Nothing this morning.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Nothing here either Shake Head

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
just got mine yesterday, and that's here in the US.

but well worth the wait Big Grin

especially pages 30 and 31, must...have...cards Thumb Up

also
"e-mail us....qualify to win a one-of-a-kind, hand painted GREG HILDERBRANDT card"
anyone know which email address Confused

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post