Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subscription notification
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted
Will I be notified in some way when the last issue of my subscription is or will I just stop getting the magazine and I should take a hint?

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this is true with NSU, but some magazines have the expiration date on the corner of the address label.

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
SciFiMom:

Yes, your last issue will contain a notice saying its your last issue and time to renew. If you do not, you will receive another notification in the mail. We do not go all crazy on you with a million renewal notices like a lot of other magazines.

quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:
Not sure if this is true with NSU, but some magazines have the expiration date on the corner of the address label.

And yes, this is true too. Your mailing label has your expiration date on it (month and year).

If you are still curious about it and would like, send me an e-mail and I can give you your expiration date via e-mail.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Yes, I believe it says "Don't get dumped"! I think I saw that in Headless's last copy!! Dump him!! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Yes, I believe it says "Don't get dumped"! I think I saw that in Headless's last copy!! Dump him!! Big Grin

Dump your wife and Bob Allison too.

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I'm so torked right now, we should had stayed at Boston's , I blame you, unholy horseman!!!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
You guys do this just to make me chuckle, don't you?

BTW, I have no idea who/what you are talking about.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, Harris, it was a rough day. Boston's is a chain pizza restaurant that Headless and I had lunch at, Bob Allison is a competitor that we can't stand, and Debby is my wife!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Thanx for your help guys. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
S'ok Batman. You and Headless can go back to bickering. We'll just sit back and enjoy it from the sidelines. Big Grin

SciFiMom~ Glad to help. Again, send me an email if you want me to look up your expiration date.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
got the big white notice on the front of mine today. looks like its time to pay up (again) Wink

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post