Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Artist Advertising Forum    NIK's PIX: Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Thunderbirds, Space 1999
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NIK's PIX: Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Thunderbirds, Space 1999
 Login/Join 
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You are a talented artist Smile Smile Smile Smile
Still got the AP Commissioned from X men Archieves and still got the 2000AD sketch Smile
Was looking at your Vampirella AP's earlier on here, think it's page 10 or 11 and I realised hang on a minute, I own two of them lol
Rock on dude!!!!!!! Metal Metal Metal

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks KADRAN00157 I'm honoured to have you as a fan! Metal

Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 502 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still a good artist!!!!
Thing is though, when you see sketches on here you can say yeah he's good Smile Smile Smile
It's not until you buy a AP or pack pull one of his cards that it hits you!!!!!
Vampirella AP's on here, scans don't do justice in my opinion, when you hold them up close and personal, then you know it's justice Done!!!!!

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Still a good artist!!!!
Thing is though, when you see sketches on here you can say yeah he's good Smile Smile Smile
It's not until you buy a AP or pack pull one of his cards that it hits you!!!!!
Vampirella AP's on here, scans don't do justice in my opinion, when you hold them up close and personal, then you know it's justice Done!!!!!

KADRAN00157

Totally agree

Posts: 11502 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your support HAMMER and KADRAN00157!

Here are all my Hobbit 5 Armies sketch cards.

These are my AP cards, the two on the left are still available. Please get in touch if interested.

Other recent stuff includes Space 1999

And Thunderbirds!

Thanks for looking.

Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 502 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice to see you back Thumb Up

Posts: 11502 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks Hammer! I love doing sketch cards, just not the high numbers I used to do.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Very nice Nik. Love the Parker and Lady Penelope.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks Lovemesomecards. I love those characters.
Although I used to find their acting a little wooden.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Look great,NIK!! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 944 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks Debi, much appreciated!