Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Artist Advertising Forum    NIK's PIX: Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Thunderbirds, Space 1999
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NIK's PIX: Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Thunderbirds, Space 1999
 Login/Join 
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Superb as usual. Thumb Up

Posts: 27465 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wolfie! Much appreciated!

Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 502 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
Fantastic NIK, would like to see some classic DC ones like this.

Steve

Posts: 233 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Absolutely gorgeous, NIK! Hard to pick a favorite as they're all top-notch! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 944 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve . I'd love to do some retro DC ones at this size.
It's hard to go back to regular single card size after being let loose on these giants.

Thanks Debi , I'm glad you like them!

Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 502 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
VERY Nice Thumb Up

Posts: 11501 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks Hammer, much appreciated.
I just noticed one of them is on that auction site.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
3 of the above quad cards go together to form a tryptich featuring Thanos, Warlock and Gamora.
I made sure each quad card would be fine as a standalone as well.
Only 1 of my 10 cards has surfaced so far so I doubt if anyone will ever be able to get these 3
cards together but you never know.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW-EEE, NIK!!! Eek Metal

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 944 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Lol thanks Debi Wavey

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Hi, just a heads up to any interested parties. I have a couple of recent AP cards on that auction website.

First up is The Enchantress from the Marvel Premier 2014 set.
I did just 10 quad cards for this set.

On auction HERE

And this one's Groot and Rocket Raccoon from the recent Guardians of the Galaxy set.
I did just 2 jumbo cards for this set (they sent me the cards by mistake but I agreed to paint 4 jumbo cards,
two of which were rejected, sexy Gamora cards, shame!)

On auction HERE

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Just got approval on these Star Wars Masterworks cards so can show them.

A couple of 4 card puzzles. I normally always make sure any puzzle sets I do are made up of cards that will stand on their own.
These will be packed as sets so I didn't have to worry about that this time.

Yoda!

Darth Vader!

Regular size sketch cards. The Yoda on the right will be one of my Artist Return cards.

Thanks for looking!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Mmmmmmmm strong is the force with these, like them we must. Smile

Posts: 27465 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice Thumb Up

Posts: 11501 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wolfie, may the farce be with you!
Thanks Hammer, much appreciated buddy!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Great work, Nik!

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much Chris.
Here's a few more that just got approved;

Booklet

4 card puzzle

4 card puzzle

Just one return card still to paint and get approved.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Here are my return cards for the upcoming Star Wars Masterworks set.
Please pm or email me if interested in acquiring one.

Nik

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
All sold, thank you very much! : )

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Here are some of my cards for The Man Who Fell to Earth' set which is coming out soon.
I did 50 cards for the set.