Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Artist Advertising Forum    NIK's PIX: MARS ATTACKS UPRISING SKETCHES!
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NIK's PIX: MARS ATTACKS UPRISING SKETCHES!
 Login/Join 
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great looking cards - looking forward to getting mine Smile

Posts: 12088 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Mailed it today. Wink

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
I call this one 'The Spider and the Bat'!
It's a copy of Spider-Man #648 blank variant cover edition.
It had blank white front and back covers (apart from the Spidey logo on the front and the barcode box on the back.)
I've painted a full color scene on the front featuring everyone's favorite wallcrawler and the dark knight detective.
On the back I've done a monochrome painting of Batgirl and the Black Cat.
I'll be putting this up on Ebay sometime tomorrow.

Front Cover

Back Cover

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats look really good Nik. Clap

Posts: 28854 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your support Wolfie! Wavey

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nik

Very Nice Thumb Up

Posts: 12088 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much Hammer!

Here's the item number for the auction

Thanks for looking peeps.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The monochrome painting looks outstanding.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nick I really love how it turned out. But then again you always do top notch work.

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks TrekSearcher and Don, I really appreciate that.

Just a reminder this one ends tomorrow on Ebay.
Item number 320762195742

Thanks for looking : )

Front Cover

Back Cover

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
I have the following Bettie Page Artist Proof sketch cards available.
These 2 are the regular size sketch cards. Asking £25 each plus p&p.

I don't think I can show my 4 large size AP cards due to Bettie's bits and *****.
But they are on show at my artists thread over at the Scoundrel site here
http://scoundrelpublishing.com...php?t=2659&start=340

Hope it's okay to link to it, if not mods please adjust, thanks.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NIK:
Thanks TrekSearcher and Don, I really appreciate that.

Just a reminder this one ends tomorrow on Ebay.
Item number 320762195742

Thanks for looking : )

Front Cover

Back Cover

ALL MINE Elephant

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that was a steal at that price!

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NIK:
I have the following Bettie Page Artist Proof sketch cards available.
These 2 are the regular size sketch cards. Asking £25 each plus p&p.

I don't think I can show my 4 large size AP cards due to Bettie's bits and *****.
But they are on show at my artists thread over at the Scoundrel site here
http://scoundrelpublishing.com...php?t=2659&start=340

Hope it's okay to link to it, if not mods please adjust, thanks.

Wish I'd waited Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for winning the Spidey comic Treksearcher!
Thanks Don!
Thanks Hammer! Waited for what?

My Bettie Page AP's are still available except for one of the 4 large cards not shown here.
The top left one if you've seen my scan elsewhere.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of sketch cards on Ebay at the moment.
Both ending tomorrow. If you search Nik sketch they should both come up.
A Prisoner painted return card.

And my last Vampirella Artist's Proof card.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thsnks so much to the people that bought the above 2 cards.
I have a couple more cards on Ebay just now.

A Star Wars Tuscan Raider HERE

And a Heath Ledger Joker HERE

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
I seem to get more art done during the winter when it's too cold to go out.
Here are some new pieces to show, all for sale, drop me a message or email if interested.

I just finished this 5" x 7" portrait of Boris Karloff's Frankenstein, I think it would look nice in a frame.
The colours on the actual art are much richer, the scan seems to have washed the colours out a bit.
Asking £25.

This is a Spider-Man blank variant cover comic showing The Hulk beating up Spider-Man. Again painted with Acrylics.
Up for grabs at £29 for a fully painted one of a kind piece of art.
Extra black and white drawing of Spider-Girl on the back cover which is almost finished.

These 2 sketch cards ran on Ebay recently with no takers.
So I'll drop the price to £15 each if anyone's interested.

And this one is running on Ebay HERE at the moment with a few days to go.
A 5" x 7" Acrylic painting of the Silence from the Doctor Who TV series.

Postage to be added (about £1.50 in Uk or £2.50 to USA except for the Spidey comic which is
£2.50 in the UK or £3.75 to USA.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great Art Work yet again Nik. Email sent.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Thanks Treksearcher!
Here's the back cover to the Spidey comic which wasn't finished when I posted previously.
Should be with you tomorrow!

Just a reminder for this 5" x 7" 'The Silence' from Doctor Who ending later today.

On Ebay HERE

Thanks for looking.